- 1 BIPC Students Career Options
- 2 List of Courses After Intermediate BIPC
- 3 List of Career Options available after 12th Biology
- 4 Forensic Science
- 5 Zoology
- 6 Biotechnology:
- 7 Geology:
- 8 Textile:
- 9 Microbiology:
- 10 Food Technology:
- 11 Courses after 12th bipc
- 12 Genetics
- 13 Forensic Science
- 14 Bio-Technology
- 15 Bio Informatics
- 16 BIPC Students Career Options
- 17 Integrated Courses
- 18 AIIMS
- 19 More from my site
List of Courses After BIPC – bipc courses after 10th Now Here We talk about List of Courses After BIPC. If you are looking for Courses After BIPC then here we are going to share List of Courses After BIPC. So Let’s Check out below for more details.
However, there’s just less proportion of Seats compared to students that are looking for the Intermediate. Here’s the listing of those classes that are useful after the conclusion of this BIPC in intermediate. Here’s the listing of those classes that are useful after completion of this BIPC in intermediate.
Nowadays there are many courses after BIPC which are career oriented and also career oriented. We have clearly mentioned below, interested candidates can follow the article and you might also adopt the best Career. There are so many classes can be found the students after finishing their Intermediate Bi.P.C group. Should you get Rank at EAMCET, then students may combine in a variety of courses. There are many ways and also many courses after BIPC they are: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BYMS, and BUMS.
BIPC Students Career Options
It is 4.5 years of course duration. After finishing the MBBS, students can go for M.D. M.D means Doctor of Medicine. Students need to have a specialty on any one subject to complete the course. After finishing this, you can visit any hospital to combine or you’ll be able to put the CLINIC.
List of Courses After Intermediate BIPC
Students those who are on the lookout for List of Courses Following 12th BIPC, they can build their data science career through many alternatives. In the present market, various options are available for your students. This page has specially designed about the list of degree courses after 12th BIPC. We’ve collected best courses after 12th bipc for Students and also Job oriented courses after 12th BIPC group. There are some well known best degree classes after 12th BIPC such as BHMS, BAMS, B. Pharm, B. Tech., BE in Environmental Engineering, BDS, BPT and B. sc. etc..
List of Career Options available after 12th Biology
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)
- B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
- BE in Environmental Engineering
- BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B. sc.( Bachelor of Science)
- B. sc. in Forensic Sciences
- B. Sc in Forensic Sciences
- B. Sc in Life Science, Chemistry, Forensic Science
- Diploma in F/Sciences (Ballistics and Finger Prints)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Cyber Crimes)
- Diploma in Forensic Science (Computer Forensics)
- Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science for Police personnel
- B. Science in Aquaculture (Fishery Microbiology)
- B. Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology
- B. Sc in Zoology
- B.Science (Hons) in Zoology
- B. Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- B.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology)
- B.Science in Biotechnology
- B. Sc in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Diploma in Biotechnology
- B. Sc. (Agriculture Mktg and Business Management)
- B. Sc. (Bio-chem and Agricultural Chemistry)
- B. Sc in Crop Physiology
- B. Sc in Entomology
- B. Sc in Agronomy
- B. Sc in Agricultural Meteorology
- B. Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- B. Sc (Hons) in Agriculture
- B. Sc in Agriculture.
- B.Science in Agricultural Eco and Farm management
- B. Sc in Agricultural Statistics
- B. Sc. (Hons) Geology
- B. Science in Geology
- PG Diploma in Geology (Ground water)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Geology
- PG Diploma in Engineering Geology
- B.E in Man Made Fiber Technology
- B.E in Textile Technology
- B.E in Textile Chemistry
- Diploma in Fabrication Tech and Erection Eng
- Diploma in Textile Tech
- Diploma in Textile Eng
- Diploma in Industrial Microbiology
- Diploma in Clinical Microbiology
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- B.Science (Hons) in Microbiology
- B.Science in Microbiology
- B. Sc in Food Preservation and Processing
- B. Sc in Food Processing
- B. Sc in Food Processing and Technology
- B. Sc in Food Storage, Preservation and Food Tech.
- B. Sc in Food Technology (Bio-Chemical Engineering)
- Diploma in Fish Processing Technology
- Diploma in Sugar Technology
Courses after 12th bipc
This Class deals with Bio-Technology and Micro Biology
You can Get Human Genetics, Molecular Genetics and Medical Genetics subjects within this Program. For the career in healthcare, food processing, beauty care, pharmaceutical, dairy, horticulture, agriculture, milk, and biotech businesses.
Courses are forensic archeology, forensic psychology, forensic medicine and forensic serology. For Career in the associations of the offense investigations of authorities, CBI, IB, Research Organizations and other personal detective agencies. Additionally, there are other classesParamedicaledical, Nursing, Sanitary Inspector, Neuroscience that could be chosen by you.
For career in Pharmaceutical Industries, Food Manufacturing, Chemical and Agricultural Industries.
It is Associated with both the Molecular Science and Computer Science For career in IT, Pharmaceutical and health care, bio engineering, and research businesses. To decide on the program, you should know your strengths and career objectives, character, capacity, ability. If you know the basis of these options you would put in your very best effort and it is the successful on your selected area. You can also select B.Pharmacy for you have to write EAMCET entrance exam and is the standard for MBBS and Pharmacy.
BIPC Students Career Options
BSC+LLB, B.com+LLB, BBA+LLB, BBA+MBA will also be offered. In our state there are a variety of colleges/universities are offering those classes. Students may combine in accordance with their interest. Diploma in Dairy engineering, Diploma in Meditation instructional, Diploma in Sugar Technology can be accessible. Students that are interested in style field people can combine in Bachelor of Fashion Technology, Bachelor of Fashion communicating etc classes.
Candidates that are interested in Medical laboratory Technician or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician those can opt for biomedical laboratory sciences. So, they can find the tasks from the lab, hospitals. Diploma in Electrocardiogram Technology, Diploma in Medical Radiographic, X-Ray engineering and also many innovative courses can be found.
There are totally branches are there using the name of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research. In such schools, they’re 5 years integrated MBBS dual degree courses are available. MBBS Biological Sciences, chemistry, Mathematics, Mathematics courses are available. Students that are chosen those are selected for inspirational pupil or KVPI.
This is actually the educational organization that offers Optometry, Medical Technology at Radiology, Nursing classes. B.Sc Nursing Post basic classes are coordinated by AIIMS New Delhi. B.Sc Nursing also offers a number of different institutions that they may be Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.